Hackslist

Support about Download MOD for phpBB 2
Antworten
Mustang

Hackslist

Beitrag von Mustang »

Hallo

:!: Traurig, aber ich spreche nicht Deutsch, dann handelt es sich um eine automatische Übersetzung made in google

Im download MOD 5.3.0 gibt es ein gif "Hackslist", möchte ich wissen, was nützt es, und wann wird er, denn ich möchte anpassen gif zu meinem template deshalb benötige ich das Sehen, um seine Anzeige

Französisch : Dans le download MOD 5.3.0, il y a un gif "Hackslist", je voudrais savoir à quoi sert-il et quand s'affiche-t-il, car je voudrais adapter ce gif à mon thème donc j'ai besoin de le voir pour vérifier son affichage

Englisch : In the download MOD 5.3.0, there is a gif "Hackslist", I would like to know what it is and when it will be displayed, because I want to adapt this gif to my template, so I need to check its display

Danke
Zuletzt geändert von Mustang am Di 29.Jan, 2008 18:08, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
oxpus
Administrator
Beitrag von oxpus »

A gif "hacklist" itself is unknown, but if you means the file "icon_mini_h.gif": This is the file which must adapted to each style...
Karsten Ude
-={ Das Mädchen für alles }=-
Kein Support per Messenger, Email oder PN! Unaufgeforderte Nachrichten werden ignoriert!
No support per Messenger, Email or PM. Each unasked message will be ignored!
Mustang

Beitrag von Mustang »

Hallo

sorry, yes I mean this gif "icon_mini_h.gif"

In which case it will be displayed ? and what it allows to do ?

You know, I would like to display it, to know what I have to do on my style

Danke
Zuletzt geändert von Mustang am Mi 30.Jan, 2008 15:23, insgesamt 4-mal geändert.
oxpus
Administrator
Beitrag von oxpus »

If you uses the hacklist functions from the download mod, this icon will be displayed on front of the hacklist link in the board menu.
Karsten Ude
Kein Support per Messenger, Email oder PN! Unaufgeforderte Nachrichten werden ignoriert!
Mustang

Beitrag von Mustang »

That's exactly my question, but can't find where I can use the hacklist functions from the download mod

Perhaps the french translation is different

Could you help me with a screen shot please ?
Zuletzt geändert von Mustang am Mi 30.Jan, 2008 22:06, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
oxpus
Administrator
Beitrag von oxpus »

ACP > General > Downloads > General Settings > Activate Hacklist
One of the latest settings on the MOD configurations.

After activate this, you can insert each download in the hacklist.
Do do this, you can use the now viewable block for the hack informations and there you can insert a download into the hacklist.

If you have now insert min. one download into the hacklist, the link on the board menu will be shown.
Karsten Ude
Mustang

Beitrag von Mustang »

That's my ACP :

Bild

That's my Categories et permissions management

Bild

and that's my Download management

Bild

Could you tell me where "hacklist" is ?

Danke
femu
Beitrag von femu »

In the first screenshot the entry before the last one (which you already set to yes). This one activates the hack list in general. Then you need to fill the third screen after the main part. If I could read i correctly from the screenshot, it's the part where you have "Afficher dans la liste de Mods".

There you say YES and then fill out the additionla fileds. The hacklist then show a combination of the first and the second part.
Mustang

Beitrag von Mustang »

Vielen Dank

I understand now : Hack = MOD :!: :!: :pfff

So sorry
Antworten