Download MOD

Enthält archivierte Beiträge von Hotschi's Board zum Download MOD.
Posten ist hier nicht möglich, bitte das Supportforum dafür verwenden!
Gesperrt
Anonymous

Download MOD

Beitrag von Anonymous »

Hi all

Sorry for not speaking german but i need some help.

Ive installed the latest Download MOD and am having a problem.

When i create a category it adds all the areas into the mysql database but once i goto add a file, where it says NAME: im assuming that the pull down area should contain the Categorys ive created but its not showing them.

Due to the above im not able to allocate the files there respective areas and the download mod isnt working.

It will show the category on the download page but one your in it diesnt show anything.

Is it a convertion issue as with the bddiv as ive had to convert them to round and instead of a , putting a / and the same for mul.

thank you for your time and patience f you have to convert this.
Anonymous

Beitrag von Anonymous »

I have the same Problem :!: :!:
Anonymous

Beitrag von Anonymous »

Can anyone help with this ... i would have thought the answer was here seeing as this is the source of the actual code
Anonymous

Beitrag von Anonymous »

added the bcdiv and bcmul patch and now im getting errors.....and the category still doesnt work ...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/vetnhqDo/forum/includes/functions_dl_bcmath.php:41) in /home/www/vetnhqDo/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 480

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/vetnhqDo/forum/includes/functions_dl_bcmath.php:41) in /home/www/vetnhqDo/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/vetnhqDo/forum/includes/functions_dl_bcmath.php:41) in /home/www/vetnhqDo/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 483
Anonymous

Beitrag von Anonymous »

Hallo alle

Schade für nicht Sprechen Deutsche aber brauche ich etwas Hilfe.

Ive installierte das späteste(letzte) Download MOD und haben ein Problem.

Wenn ich eine Kategorie schaffe, fügt es alle Gebiete in die mysql Datenbank aber sobald ich hinzu goto fügt eine Datei hinzu, wo es NAMEN im Annehmen sagt, dass das Ziehen unten Gebiet die Kategorien ive geschaffen aber seinen(ihren) nicht Vertretung sie enthalten soll.

Aufgrund des obengenannten im nicht fähig, die Dateien dort jeweilige Gebiete und das Download mod isnt Funktion zuzuteilen.

Es wird die Kategorie auf der Download-Seite aber einem Ihrem darin zeigen diesnt zeigt etwas.

Ist es eine Convertion-Ausgabe(Convertion-Problem) als mit dem bddiv als ive mußte sie zu Runde und statt A umsetzen, / und desselben für mul setzend.

danken Sie Ihnen für Ihre Zeit, und Geduld f Sie muß das umsetzen.
Anonymous

Beitrag von Anonymous »

hinzugefügt flicken(stöpseln) der bcdiv und bcmul und jetzt im Bekommen von Fehlern ..... und der Kategorie noch doesnt Arbeit...

Warnung: Kann nicht Kopfsprung-Information - Kopfsprünge bereits gesandt durch (an/home/www/vetnhqdo/forum/includes/functions_dl_bcmath.php:41 angefangene Produktion(Output)) in/home/www/vetnhqdo/forum/includes/page_header.php auf Linie 480 modifizieren

Warnung: Kann nicht Kopfsprung-Information - Kopfsprünge bereits gesandt durch (an/home/www/vetnhqdo/forum/includes/functions_dl_bcmath.php:41 angefangene Produktion(Output)) in/home/www/vetnhqdo/forum/includes/page_header.php auf Linie 482 modifizieren

Warnung: Kann nicht Kopfsprung-Information - Kopfsprünge bereits gesandt durch (an/home/www/vetnhqdo/forum/includes/functions_dl_bcmath.php:41 angefangene Produktion(Output)) in/home/www/vetnhqdo/forum/includes/page_header.php auf Linie 483 modifizieren
Anonymous

Beitrag von Anonymous »

Woha - I'm sorry I recommended the MOD - it seems so buggy, I don't really know where to begin.

Despite it not working the way it should (there are several problems with the new categories), it lacks some of the functionality I was looking for (e.g. I need to assign permissions to the categories)...

I sincerely hope that the bugs will be worked out by the MOD author, because the MOD itself is pretty good!
Anonymous

Beitrag von Anonymous »

your right prophet this script has excellent potential ..ive seen it working on so many other sites just not english ones.... ill keep watching this topic to see if the author replies hopefully sooner rather than later...
Anonymous

Beitrag von Anonymous »

Is this hack anywhere near finished .... the category is a top idea ... hotschis has it working on this board so it must work ... im wondering if hes used the old admin files or is it something somewhere else thats missing?

GERMAN:
Ist diese Kerbe überall nahe beendete .... die Kategorie ist eine Spitzenidee ... hotschis hat es, an diesem Brett(Verwaltung) arbeitend, so dass es ... im arbeiten muß sich wundernd, wenn hes die alten Verwaltungsdateien gebrauchte(benutzte) oder es etwas woandershin thats Vermißter ist
Anonymous

Beitrag von Anonymous »

hi scouse,

"Pfadangaben für die Kategorien" is a topic with exactly the same problem, but only by the german speaking folks.

Hotschi wrote there on monday that he made a mistake while putting together the mod, that he'll look into it and eventually post a fixed version of it.

So we'll have to wait for that
Anonymous

Beitrag von Anonymous »

Thanks for that Helluvaguy ...
Anonymous

Beitrag von Anonymous »

CONGRATULATIONS

This is an excellent feature and ive just installed it although one small problem that was solved by using the bcdiv and bcmul patch ... although i would recomend you either add this feature already or put it in as part of the mod unless its a english only feature.

Other than that WELL DONE you should be proud

http://www.vets-hq.co.uk

You can see it in action although im sure you know what it looks like already but feel free to use our site as a english demo...

Note:One small bug that was fixed by using the old load file ...
Gesperrt