Download Mod 5.1 forbidden

Enthält archivierte Beiträge von Hotschi's Board zum Download MOD.
Posten ist hier nicht möglich, bitte das Supportforum dafür verwenden!
Gesperrt
xleffex

Download Mod 5.1 forbidden

Beitrag von xleffex »

So whats wrong?
I get this when i approve comments or delete it
http://xxxx/admin/downloads.php?view=modcp

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /admin/downloads.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request
oxpus

Beitrag von oxpus »

A missing file?
Be sure you have uploaded all files on their right places...
xleffex

Beitrag von xleffex »

oxpus hat geschrieben:A missing file?
Be sure you have uploaded all files on their right places...
Yes i am sure i have, just checked it again. If it right in the pack download5.1 zip of course. The only change i did was from subsilver to my cleansilver. Everything work exept that i wrote about., i checked orion pack to and install it, get the same there. I run phpBB 2.0.21.
But i look and se that one file is not included /admin/downloads.php but i copy that one into admin but still not work and was not included in admin in the pack. Only in the root
oxpus

Beitrag von oxpus »

The file names admin/admin_downloads.php. downloads.php itself must be copied to the forum root.
xleffex

Beitrag von xleffex »

oxpus hat geschrieben:The file names admin/admin_downloads.php. downloads.php itself must be copied to the forum root.
Hm i try that to but not work, could it be some .htaccess that protect it, that i have on my site, have one in album and one other in downloads etc.. , talk to my support and they say that the first .htaccess is the one that work, the other one is not working. if they not are same. but i have to check it out and take down a new clen phpbb and install thsi first ant test, if its work then i get BIG trubble to find whats wrong :).

/Thanks for the help anyway.
Gesperrt