comments

Enthält archivierte Beiträge von Hotschi's Board zum Download MOD.
Posten ist hier nicht möglich, bitte das Supportforum dafür verwenden!
Gesperrt
atmos

comments

Beitrag von atmos »

Hello,

im here again :D

When you show a download, you only see the last comment made.
Is it possible to see all the comments, instead of the last one without clicking show all comments for this download?

and is it possible to intergrate the viewtopic information, like the avatar,post count ,user status etc....? it looks better that way.

Is it also possible to enable bbcode in dl_edit_body.tpl
oxpus

Beitrag von oxpus »

No, no, no and no.

Sorry, but the download mod is not a second forum!
The comments will be modded as a small solution to simply comment downloads.
I can't follow why to display the user avatar, user posts, etc. on comments, because there's no directly join to the user posts at the comments...
Is it also possible to enable bbcode in dl_edit_body.tpl
???
On which field?
Be carefull here:
The MOD will preload texts for all downloads once to reduce database queries on the download pages.
I tried to balance between comfort and speed, so bbcodes are not working on less priority fields...
atmos

Beitrag von atmos »

well, your right about that... But i use the download mod kinda different...
If the topic is not possible....

Do you have or can you make me the code to intergrate the upload counts of a user in viewtopic.tpl in phpbb forum?
right under the post count...PLease

The download mod is more important then the forum.
take a look, and youll know what i mean

www.lusion.be

I know its not a part of the download mod but it would be so cool to see how many uploads somebody have without using the statistics page...
The problem of the statistics page for me is that nobody can see it exept the admins (privacy of users).
oxpus

Beitrag von oxpus »

Do you have or can you make me the code to intergrate the upload counts of a user in viewtopic.tpl in phpbb forum?
right under the post count...PLease
Better not.
Regard, that this snippet must count for each post the uploads by the current poster (in the topic view) and this means one additional sql query per post.
I've no idea to join this into one query...
Gesperrt